template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Saturday, September 25, 2010

stop insulting others.. (b***h)

If your tough enough to talk about someone behind their back,
be tough enough to talk to them to their face...!!!!

If you don't like me and my friends 
and don't even wanna think about us, 
then stop calling our names, 
because when you do, 
you think about us, 
so we win and you lose... hahaha... 

DRAMA: You say you hate it, 
so why do you create it? 
You say you don't need it, 
yet you continue to feed it!!!!!! LOL

its OK you act the all innocent, 
make people think your kind.
but i know the real you, 
just wait till others see how two-faced backstabbing lieing hypocrite u are...!!!!

loves the fact that you think i believe your lies that you tell to try and impress me, 
when i know the truth... 
cracks me up at how lame you really are.. lol

you wonder why I ignore you?  
I have self respect, dignity, manners and morals... (not like you guys)
clearly we have NOTHING in common. 


There's a lot of things in my life I have to deal with, 
and your not going to be one of them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment