template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

exam's result~!

OMGosh~!
even though gt some improvement~
but it is still weak...
haixxx~!

gt A for Eng and KH~
OMG 1st time in my life i got A for my damn KH~!
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3<3
so damn happy~

but for my science~
owh~ the question all so damn f**king difficult nih~!
but nvm... hahaha... get C for it~ =(((
need to study hard now onward~!!!
gambateh~!!!

my math a.. ish ish..
no need see la.. sure very teruk geh~!
get C for it!!! omgosh!!!!

disappointed vf my dearest BM~
get B for it~  ish ish~!

sejarah and geo..  gt some improvement ady~!!
haha..

well..
this time..
i really hope i will study hard and get straight A's for my PMR~!!!
left one month!!!!!
"add oil" to all my dearest friends and for those who taking PMR this year~!
pika pika~** GAMBATEH~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment