template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Friday, August 12, 2011

●┼●•» Love-Hurts «•●┼●


Once i was someone,
So in love that i followed,
A man who ripped out my heart,
Leaving my jaded and hollowed.


I have made new friends,
But they don’t fill the void,
Their words of comfort only leave me annoyed.


Such terrible deeds he has visited my way,
But they all seem trivial at the close of The day.


My heart has been stabbed so much it no Longer bleeds,
A heart of its own it knows what it needs.


An end to the pain, 
Though there's not one in sight,
Tormented again and alone every night. 


And at last here i am,
Back at the start,
Everything is the same,
But my poison filled heart.

For all the times,
You weren't by my side,
For all the times,
You just watched me cry.


Everything you put me through,
Hurts me so bad now,
And the pain won’t fade away,
So now I have to live with it every day.


I can’t believe you would do this,
After you told me you loved me,
And I thought it was true,
But I guess you lied.


Now I'm here alone,
Without you by my side,
No one for me to talk to,
About what I'm going through

As I close my eyes, I try to let the past go.
Every time, more stuff starts to show.
It reminds me of more things, I don’t want to know.

When you try to figure out, what parts are true.
 Just give up, because the rest will disappoint you.
You keep on trying, and get hurt as you do.

The thoughts in my head, as I see my mistakes.
I feel all the pain, as I cause all the aches.
All I can see, is that I’m a disgrace.

I look at the ones, whose lives I cause pain.
I feel that I’m the mistake, the one who is to blame.
I shouldn’t live my life, with all of this shame.

My perspective of life, has changed since then.
Can this be fixed, or at least make it end?
With my luck, it will happen again and again.

This is the place, that many call hell.
I live it each day, some can’t even tell.
I show no emotions, on how far I fell.
Just say no to all, because you are the one.

You know the cause,
it’s from everything you’ve done.
Just put it to an end, to help everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment