template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Sunday, August 28, 2011

╚►Avoiding Love➸♥ (。◕‿◕。)


I fought this feeling 
i lost
i ignored it
it came back
i try to forget
i remember
i run from it
it catches up
i hide
it finds me
i refuse to listen
it shouts louder
i build up a wall
it knocks the wall down
my heart can deny it
but my face shows the truth
now you will know that...


i love you 
 
To love is to suffer. 
To avoid suffering, 
one must not love. 
But then, one suffers from not loving. 
Therefore, to love is to suffer; 
not to love is to suffer; 
to suffer is to suffer. 
To be happy is to love. 
To be happy, then, 
is to suffer, 
but suffering makes one unhappy. 
Therefore, to be happy, 
one must love or 
love to suffer or 
suffer from too much happiness.

p/s:
I shouldn’t care or wonder how you are, 
but I can’t hide this hurt inside my broken heart. 
I’m fighting back emotions that I’ve never fought before because I’m not supposed to love you anymore
.









No comments:

Post a Comment