template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday, August 9, 2010

wish my dream come true~

Your friendship means so much to me that...
When you cry..
I cry.
When you laugh...
I laugh....
When you jump out a window...
I laugh some more. . . . . . xD


i love my friends and my sista and my bro too...
they support me when i'm down..
they did lots of things.
to help me to forgot that jerks...
i appreciate it very much...
i love u guys...
no matter what happen to all of u..
i will be there for you guys.. =)))


THIS YEAR.. 
i promise everyone.. especially my parents and teacher...
to score straight A's for my PMR..
and help them in shop..=)))
i believe... i can score all a's.
coz' i have my friends.. parents.. teacher.. and my siblings support..
Gambateh!!!
to all my DEAREST friends... 
GAMBATEH too... i hope everyone will score straight A's..
God bless us..=)))
yeapppiiiii~ muackxxx*

No comments:

Post a Comment