template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Thursday, July 14, 2011

·٠•Regrets??•٠·



If only...i could get one more chance to change the things...
i would have gone to the past...and never had fought with him on such stupid topics...

though the mistake wasn't completely mine..
but i can focus on one thing.,..
i always believed on letting on...
and he tried to hold on...


but now he’s gone...
and i could understand what it means to be alone...
and i don’t want to be alone...
i wish he could give me one more chance...
just to wake myself up..
and i promise...
this time...i ll try my best....to make this work out...
because...i really want to...
i know...what it means by....being ALONE>...:'(

~
♥♥~

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
It Pains Inside But I Never Said A Word,
.
I Always Said I Love You But You Never Heard,
.
Louder Than Thunder Was Scream, When I Cried,
.
Still You Went Away No Matter How Hard I Tried..!
.
and now you already had a new lover.. that's what i know from your friend..
i might not know the truth..
but somehow i wish you good luck in your future with your loves one!
no matter how hard it is! 
!
i will still support you as your friends.

I will wait till the day that you’re regrets! >_< lols* 

No comments:

Post a Comment