template

Background.MyEm0.Com

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

♂Do you think of me too??♀

As I lay here in bed
I think of you
I begin to wonder
Do you think of me too?

I imagine you're next to me,
Pulling me close, 
I feel your kiss, 
As you caress my skin.

My heart beats fast,
Pounding louder every second, 
I begin to tremble, 
As I taste your sweet lips.

I find that I gasp for air, 
To replace the breath that you just took away.
My body and soul 
Are slipping into a heavenly bliss.
Your hands are touching my every inch, 
With such ease and tenderness. 

I want this moment to last, 
Not one second can escape, 
I want to stay in your arms, 
But then I suddenly awake. 

It was only a dream, 
Just a desire, 
But in reality, 
You have set my heart on fire.
-It's amazing yet sad and scary, how one minute your life can seem perfect, and within five minutes it can be crushed and all be lost.-

No comments:

Post a Comment